Case U.S. Veteran Gift Set Embellished Smooth Natural Bone with Blue and Red Color Wash Trapper (In Velvet Box) (CASE16300)
CASE16300Regular price $119.99
This Trapper is a part of our Gift Items collection. Surprise someone special with a gift that’s always well received. Our Case gift sets cover a wide variety of festive themes and are fitting for almost any celebration. The Trapper gets its name from the consumer it was designed for. Because of its basic trapping and skinning blades and its light weight, it is a must-have knife for those who trap small game. It is a jack knife with two full length blades; a slender Clip and a long Spey. The Clip blade is commonly used as a multi-purpose blade and preferred for detail work while the Spey blade is commonly used as an all-purpose utility blade. This knife is constructed with Case Tru-Sharp™ stainless steel which is a special high-carbon steel that helps the blades hold an edge longer than conventional steel. It also offers extraordinary blade strength and corrosion resistance. Comes conveniently packaged in a velvet box. Made in Bradford, PA, USA from domestic and imported materials.
- Tru-Sharp™ stainless steel blades
- Embellished Clip and Spey blades
- Embellished smooth Natural Bone handle with blue and red color wash
- Packaged in a velvet box; Length: 4.13 inches closed and 4.0 ounces
- Limited lifetime warranty
Note: Because we use hand-crafting and natural materials your knife may not look exactly as depicted.
- Model No.: 16300
- Pattern: Trapper
- Pattern Stamp: 6254 SS
- Handle Material: Natural Bone
- Handle Finish: Smooth
- Blade Type: Clip, Spey
- Blade Length(s): 3.24 in, 3.27 in
- Lock Type: Non-Locking (Slip Joint)
- Blade Material: Tru-Sharp™ Stainless
- Blade Finish: Mirror-Polished
- Closed Length: 4.13 in
- Weight: 4.0 oz
- Sheath: Sold Separately
No assisted-open feature.