Case Black & White Fiber Weave Cheetah®(CASE38922)
CASE38922Regular price $79.99
This black and white grip is comprised of a specially woven combination of Carbon Fiber (a reinforced polymer) and G-10 (a high-pressure fiberglass laminate) - yielding an incredibly light, yet ultra-tough handle that really holds up to heavy use. The seven-pattern knife family comes ready to go to work with dependable Tru-Sharp™ surgical steel blades and the Case Diamond Shield. The Cheetah® is a single-bladed knife with a locking Clip blade and a swing guard safety feature. The Clip blade is commonly used as a multi-purpose blade and is preferred for its versatility. This knife is constructed with Case Tru-Sharp™ stainless steel which is a special high-carbon steel that helps the blades hold an edge longer than conventional steel. It also offers extraordinary blade strength and corrosion resistance. Comes conveniently packaged in a box. Made in Bradford, PA, USA from domestic and imported materials.
- Mirror-polished Tru-Sharp™ surgical steel blade
- Locking Clip blade with swing guard
- Black & White G-10 Carbon Fiber handle with Case Diamond shield
- Length: 4.33 inches closed and 3.5 ounces
- Limited lifetime warranty
Note: Because we use hand-crafting and natural materials your knife may not look exactly as depicted.
- Model No.: 38922
- Pattern: Cheetah®
- Pattern Stamp: 10111 ½L SS
- Handle Material: Black and White Fiber Weave
- Handle Finish: Smooth
- Blade Type: Clip
- Blade Length(s): 3.2 in
- Lock Type: Lockback
- Blade Material: Tru-Sharp™ Stainless
- Blade Finish: Mirror-Polished
- Closed Length: 4.38 in
- Weight: 3.5 oz
- Sheath: Sold Separately
No assisted-open feature.