Case Black & White Fiber Weave Medium Stockman(CASE38923)
CASE38923Regular price $72.99
This black and white grip is comprised of a specially woven combination of Carbon Fiber (a reinforced polymer) and G-10 (a high-pressure fiberglass laminate) - yielding an incredibly light, yet ultra-tough handle that really holds up to heavy use. The seven-pattern knife family comes ready to go to work with dependable Tru-Sharp™ surgical steel blades and the Case Diamond Shield. Stockman's pack three blades in a convenient but very practical pocket knife. The Clip and Sheepfoot blade sit on the pocket end while the Spey blade sits on the cap end. The Clip blade is commonly used as a multi-purpose blade and preferred for detail work. The Sheepfoot blade allows for added strength at the point making it great for carving and achieving a clean cut. The Spey blade is commonly used as an all-purpose utility blade. This knife is constructed with Case Tru-Sharp™ stainless steel which is a special high-carbon steel that helps the blades hold an edge longer than conventional steel. It also offers extraordinary blade strength and corrosion resistance. Comes conveniently packaged in a box. Made in Bradford, PA, USA from domestic and imported materials.
- Mirror-Polished Tru-Sharp™ surgical steel blades
- Clip, Sheepfoot, and Spey blades
- Black & White G-10 Carbon Fiber handle with Case Diamond shield
- Length: 3.63 inches closed and 2.5 ounces
- Limited lifetime warranty
Note: Because we use hand-crafting and natural materials your knife may not look exactly as depicted.
- Model No.: 38922
- Pattern: Medium Stockman
- Pattern Stamp: 10318 SS
- Handle Material: Black and White Fiber Weave
- Handle Finish: Smooth
- Blade Type: Clip, Sheepfoot, Spey
- Blade Length(s): 2.5 in, 1.9 in, 1.7 in
- Lock Type: Non-Locking (Slip Joint)
- Blade Material: Tru-Sharp™ Stainless
- Blade Finish: Mirror-Polished
- Closed Length: 3.63 in
- Weight: 2.5 oz
- Sheath: Sold Separately
No assisted-open feature.