Case Blue Pearl Kirinite® Mini Copperhead (CASE23433)
CASE23433Regular price $57.99
No other material has the impactful style and durability of Kirinite®. Smooth but never slippery, Kirinite’s bond with your hand gets better after each polishing. Reminiscent of the ocean waves or the evening sky, Blue Pearl Kirinite® puts the spirit of the sea and the soaring excitement of the heavens in the hand of its owner. This Copperhead features two full length blades on opposing ends, the Wharncliffe blade and the pen blade. The Wharncliffe blade makes for an excellent general purpose utility knife. From handymen requiring a quick and easy go to tool on the job to office staff opening up boxes, the Wharncliffe blade is the blade of choice. This blade is great for cutting and has a finer edge/point for increased control. The pen blade is a very handy all-purpose blade that complements the Wharncliffe blade. Both of these blades excel in box-cutting type chores and are great for opening envelops. This knife is constructed with Case Tru-Sharp™ stainless steel which is a special high-carbon steel that helps the blades hold an edge longer than conventional steel. It also offers extraordinary blade strength and corrosion resistance. Comes conveniently packaged in a box. Made in Bradford, PA, USA from domestic and imported materials.
- Mirror-polished Tru-Sharp™ surgical steel blades
- Wharncliffe and Pen blades
- Blue Pearl Kirinite® handle with Case white sparkle oval shield
- Length: 3.13 inches closed and 1.3 ounces
- Limited lifetime warranty
Note: Because we use hand-crafting and natural materials your knife may not look exactly as depicted.
- Model No.: 23433
- Pattern: Mini Copperhead
- Pattern Stamp: 102109W SS
- Handle Material: Blue Pearl Kirinite®
- Handle Finish: Smooth
- Blade Type: Wharncliffe, Pen
- Blade Length(s): 2.3 in, 1.6 in
- Lock Type: Non-Locking (Slip Joint)
- Blade Material: Tru-Sharp™ Stainless
- Blade Finish: Mirror-Polished
- Closed Length: 3.13 in
- Weight: 1.3 oz
- Sheath: Sold Separately
No assisted-open feature.