Case Blue Pearl Kirinite® Stockman(CASE23435)
CASE23435Regular price $69.99
No other material has the impactful style and durability of Kirinite®. Smooth but never slippery, Kirinite’s bond with your hand gets better after each polishing. Reminiscent of the ocean waves or the evening sky, Blue Pearl Kirinite® puts the spirit of the sea and the soaring excitement of the heavens in the hand of its owner. Stockman's pack three blades in a convenient but very practical pocket knife. The Clip and Sheepfoot blade sit on the pocket end while the Spey blade sits on the cap end. The Clip blade is commonly used as a multi-purpose blade and preferred for detail work. The Sheepfoot blade allows for added strength at the point making it great for carving and achieving a clean cut. The Spey blade is commonly used as an all-purpose utility blade. This knife is constructed with Case Tru-Sharp™ stainless steel which is a special high-carbon steel that helps the blades hold an edge longer than conventional steel. It also offers extraordinary blade strength and corrosion resistance. Comes conveniently packaged in a box. Made in Bradford, PA, USA from domestic and imported materials.
- Mirror-polished Tru-Sharp™ surgical steel blades
- Clip, Sheepfoot and Spey blades
- Blue Pearl Kirinite® handle with Case white sparkle oval shield
- Length: 3.88 inches closed and 2.9 ounces
- Limited lifetime warranty
Note: Because we use hand-crafting and natural materials your knife may not look exactly as depicted.
- Model No.: 23435
- Pattern: Stockman
- Pattern Stamp: 10347 SS
- Handle Material: Blue Pearl Kirinite®
- Handle Finish: Smooth
- Blade Type: Clip, Sheepfoot, Spey
- Blade Length(s): 2.9 in, 2.1 in, 1.9 in
- Lock Type: Non-Locking (Slip Joint)
- Blade Material: Tru-Sharp™ Stainless
- Blade Finish: Mirror-Polished
- Closed Length: 3.88 in
- Weight: 2.9 oz
- Sheath: Sold Separately
No assisted-open feature.