Case Kickstart® Case 6.5 Bonestag Trapperlock (CASE65315)
CASE65315Regular price $135.99
The Case patented Kickstart technology comes alive in the Kickstart TrapperLock, the second knife in our assisted opening line. Using the thumb stud on the polished Clip blade allows easy, efficient opening and locking to get the job done. The Kickstart TrapperLock family includes handles of Bone, Carbon Fiber and Synthetic, and each knife comes complete with thumb stud, nickel silver bolsters and belt clip. Comes conveniently packaged in a box. Made in Bradford, PA, USA from domestic and imported materials.
- Mirror-Polished Tru-Sharp™ surgical steel blade; Case 6.5 Bonestag handle with Case Oval Script shield
- One-hand opening liner locking Clip blade; Thumb stud and belt clip
- Kickstart® Assisted Opening Technology - US Patent 7,085,163
- Length: 4.13 inches closed and 3.6 ounces
- Limited lifetime warranty
As with any assisted opening knife, check your local laws, if any, relating to possession and carry before purchasing and using this product.
Note: Because we use hand-crafting and natural materials your knife may not look exactly as depicted.
- Model No.: 65315
- Pattern: Kickstart® Trapperlock
- Pattern Stamp: 6.5154AC SS
- Handle Material: 6.5 Bonestag
- Handle Finish: Jigged
- Blade Type: Clip
- Blade Length(s): 3.3 in
- Lock Type: Liner Lock
- Blade Material: Tru-Sharp™ Stainless
- Blade Finish: Mirror-Polished
- Closed Length: 4.13 in
- Weight: 3.6 oz
- Sheath: Sold Separately