Case Lightweight Synthetic Black Ridgeback® Hunter with Ballistic Nylon Sheath (00362)
CASE00362Regular price $49.99
The Black Ridgeback® Hunter is a Blackie Collins design. This collection is designed for those who prefer to pack light for the outdoors. This fixed blade knife features a sabre concave ground swept Skinner blade and a black synthetic textured handle for a sure grip. This durable fixed knife has a full tang design for added strength and thumb grooves on the back of the blade for improved grip. This knife also includes a lanyard hole for your convenience. The Skinner blade is commonly used for skinning purposes or field dressing, making it a must have knife for huntsmen. This blade is constructed with Case Tru-Sharp™ stainless steel which is a special high-carbon steel that helps the blades hold an edge longer than conventional steel. It also offers extraordinary blade strength and corrosion resistance. Comes with a ballistic nylon sheath. This fixed blade knife is perfect for hunting, everyday situations, or hiking. Comes conveniently packaged in a box. Made in Bradford, PA, USA from domestic and imported materials.
- Tru-Sharp™ surgical stainless steel fixed blade; Black synthetic handle with lanyard hole
- Sabre concave ground swept Skinner blade
- Ballistic nylon sheath included
- Overall Length: 8.5 inches, blade length: 4.13 inches, and 4.2 ounces
- Limited lifetime warranty
Note: Because we use hand-crafting and natural materials your knife may not look exactly as depicted.
- Model No.: 00362
- Pattern: Ridgeback® Hunter
- Pattern Stamp: RIDGEBACK SS
- Handle Material: Lightweight Black Synthetic
- Handle Finish: Texturized
- Blade Type: Skinner
- Blade Length(s): 4.13 in
- Blade Material: Tru-Sharp™ Stainless
- Blade Finish: As-Ground
- Weight: 4.1 oz
- Sheath: Ballistic Nylon
No assisted-open feature.