Case Orange Synthetic RussLock® (CASE80510)
CASE80510Regular price $58.99
This Russlock is a part of the Smooth Orange Synthetic Family. Radiating with warmth and a sense of adventure, these beaming beauties are perfect for hunters, trappers, fishing pros and even collectors. The vibrant orange shade of the heavy-duty synthetic handles makes them easy to locate when outdoors. The Russlock knife is a pattern that was named after Case founder, J. Russel “Russ” Case. This pattern features a liner lock mechanism, along with a gimped lever for convenient one-hand opening. The Drop Point blade on this durable folding knife is commonly used for task such as cutting, skinning, and carving. The Drop Point blade has a thicker and stronger spine near the tip that allows for more control when cutting. This knife is constructed with Case Tru-Sharp™ stainless steel which is a special high-carbon steel that helps the blades hold an edge longer than conventional steel. It also offers extraordinary blade strength and corrosion resistance. Comes conveniently packaged in a box. Made in Bradford, PA, USA from domestic and imported materials.
- Tru-Sharp™ surgical steel blade
- One-hand opening liner locking Drop Point blade
- Smooth orange synthetic handle with Case oval shield
- Length: 4.25 inches closed and 2.7 ounces
- Limited lifetime warranty
Note: Because we use hand-crafting and natural materials your knife may not look exactly as depicted.
- Model No.:80510
- Pattern Stamp:41953 1/2L SS
- Handle Material:Orange Synthetic
- Handle Finish:Smooth
- Blade Type:Russlock Drop Point
- Blade Length(s):2.67 in
- Lock Type:Liner Lock
- Blade Material:Tru-Sharp™ Stainless
- Blade Finish:Tumble Polish
- Closed Length:4.25 in
- Weight:2.7 oz
- Sheath:Sold Separately
No assisted-open feature.