Case Rough Black® Synthetic Medium Stockman (CASE18222)
CASE18222Regular price $52.99
This Medium Stockman is a part of our Rough Black® Family. This rugged, synthetic handle is inspired by our “Gum Fuddy” knives of World War II. Virtually indestructible, choose your next tough knife from this family. Stockmans pack three blades in a convenient but very practical pocket knife. The Clip and Sheepfoot blade sit on the pocket end while the Spey blade sits on the cap end. The Clip blade is commonly used as a multi-purpose blade and preferred for detail work. The Sheepfoot blade allows for added strength at the point making it great for carving and achieving a clean cut. The Spey blade is commonly used as an all-purpose utility blade. This knife is constructed with Case Tru-Sharp™ stainless steel which is a special high-carbon steel that helps the blades hold an edge longer than conventional steel. It also offers extraordinary blade strength and corrosion resistance. Comes conveniently packaged in a box. Made in Bradford, PA, USA from domestic and imported materials.
- Tru-Sharp™ surgical stainless steel blades
- Clip, Sheepfoot, and Spey blades
- Jigged black synthetic handle
- Length: 3.63 inches closed and 2.5 ounces
- Limited lifetime warranty
Note: Because we use hand-crafting and natural materials your knife may not look exactly as depicted.
- Model No.: 18222
- Pattern: Medium Stockman
- Pattern Stamp: 6318 SS
- Handle Material: Rough Black®
- Handle Finish: Jigged
- Blade Type: Clip, Sheepfoot, Spey
- Blade Length(s): 2.57 in, 1.88 in, 1.71 in
- Lock Type: Non-Locking (Slip Joint)
- Blade Material: Tru-Sharp™ Stainless
- Blade Finish: Mirror-Polished
- Closed Length: 3.63 in
- Weight: 2.5 oz
- Sheath: Sold Separately
No assisted-open feature.