Case SparXX™ Standard Jig White Synthetic Peanut (CASE60188)
CASE60188Regular price $43.99
This Peanut is a part of the White Synthetic Sparxx™ Family. The pure white handle is the perfect counterpart to the vibrant red shield. Peanut knives get their name due to their small petite size, fitting discretely and conveniently in a pocket. This durable folding knife two full length blades, the Clip blade and the pen blade. The Clip blade is commonly used as a multi-purpose blade and preferred for detail work while the Pen blade is great for light work. This knife is constructed with Case Tru-Sharp™ stainless steel which is a special high-carbon steel that helps the blades hold an edge longer than conventional steel. It also offers extraordinary blade strength and corrosion resistance. Comes conveniently packaged in a box. Made in Bradford, PA, USA from domestic and imported materials.
- Tru-Sharp™ surgical stainless steel blades
- Clip and Pen blades
- Standard jigged white synthetic handle
- Length: 2.88 inches closed and 1.2 ounces
- Limited lifetime warranty
Note: Because we use hand-crafting and natural materials your knife may not look exactly as depicted.
- Model No.: 60188
- Pattern: Peanut
- Pattern Stamp: 6220 SS
- Handle Material: White Synthetic
- Handle Finish: Jigged
- Blade Type: Clip, Pen
- Blade Length(s): 2.1 in, 1.53 in
- Lock Type: Non-Locking (Slip Joint)
- Blade Material: Tru-Sharp™ Stainless
- Blade Finish: Mirror-Polished
- Closed Length: 2.88 in
- Weight: 1.1 oz
- Sheath: Sold Separately
No assisted-open feature.