Kershaw 1380 Husker/ Satinless Steel Handle/ Stonewash Finish
1380Regular price $24.95
We pulled out all the stops to make the Husker a unique EDC. First of all, while it has a substantial feel, it is also very slim, so it’s comfortable in the hand and in the pocket. It features an upswept blade with plenty of belly for excellent slicing. The all-steel handle has a machined, industrial pattern for enhanced grip. This frame lock knife also features one of the most well-integrated over-travel stops you’ve ever seen. An over-travel stop prevents the frame lock from over extending as you close the knife; this one blends flawlessly with the overall look of the handle.
- • Unique looks with custom over-travel stop to prevent lock over extension
- • Opens quickly and easily with SpeedSafe® assisted opening; flipper is smoothed for an extra-comfortable opening experience
- • 4Cr13 blade steel offers good corrosion resistance, high strength; bead-blasting provides a subtle, matte finish; “sawtooth” jimping on the blade spine adds an aggressive look
- • Steel handle has patterned machining for enhanced grip
May be used on either manual or assisted opening knives. The “flipper” is a protrusion on the back of the blade that the user can pull back on, or flip, in order to move the blade easily out of the handle.
SpeedSafe® Assisted Opening
Assists you to open any SpeedSafe® knife quickly and easily with a manual push on the thumbstud or pull back on the flipper; built into many Kershaw best sellers.
A portion of the handle (the knife frame) moves behind the blade to lock it into position during use. This is a safety feature of the knife.
Pre-drilled holes in the handle enable the user to change either the tip position or the side on which the knife carries.
A Kershaw Originals design
- Opening: SpeedSafe® assisted opening with flipper
- Lock: Frame lock
- Pocketclip: Reversible (right/left, tip-up)
- Features: Decorative pivot cap, bead-blasted steel pocketclip and tube spacers
- Steel: 8Cr13MoV, stonewashed finish
- Handle: Stainless steel, stonewashed finish
- Blade: 3 in. (7.6 cm)
- Closed: 3.8 in. (9.9 cm)
- Overall: 6.9 in. (17.6 cm)
- Weight: 3.3 oz. (96 g)