Kershaw 2080 Terran Assisted Flipper Bead-blasted Plain Blade Stainless Steel Handle
2080Regular price $31.95
The Terran serves as an all-purpose EDC with a refined, modern design. This SpeedSafe folder's all-steel construction makes it a strong everyday user, yet its slim design and a deep-carry pocketclip allow for easy carry in the pocket. Likewise, the 3.125-inch blade maintains a sleek profile, while a strong tip also provides durability during work tasks. Detailed machining on the handle and backspacer create a unique, cohesive aesthetic, rounding out this complete package.
- Sleek, modern design, sharp performance
- 8Cr13MoV blade takes a sharp edge and is easy to re-sharpen when needed; bead-blasted finish provides a subtle, matte look
- Steel handle is contoured for comfort
- Opens quickly and easily with SpeedSafe® assisted opening and built-in flipper
- Textured handle and backspacer give the knife a unique look and feel.
- Blade Length 3.125 in. (7.9 cm)
- Blade Steel 8Cr13MoV
- Blade Finish/Coating Bead-blasted finish
- Blade Thickness 0.111 in (2.82 mm)
- Closed Length 4 in. (10.2 cm)
- Handle Material Stainless steel
- Handle Finish/Coating Bead-blasted finish
- Handle Thickness 0.39 in. (9.9 mm)
- Overall Length 7.125 in. (18.1 cm)
- Weight 3.5 oz (100 g)
No assisted-open feature.