7007CURegular price $86.95
The copper Natrix now comes in small, medium, and large. With its 3.25-inch drop-point blade, this medium-sized Natrix makes a perfect EDC and offers solid performance. The blade is D2 blade steel, a high-carbon tool steel that’s highly wear resistant, tough, and offers excellent edge retention. The denser-that-steel copper handle gives the knife has some heft—but it still comes in under five ounces. Over time, the copper will take on a patina, making each copper Natrix unique. Kershaw’s KVT ball-bearing opening makes it easy to open the knife one-handed. A decorative pivot and backspacer add embellishment.
• A mid-sized copper Natrix, perfect for EDC
• D2 high-carbon tool steel blade is highly wear resistant, tough, offers excellent edge retention; stonewashed finish helps hide use scratches
• Genuine copper handles will patina over time for a unique finish
• Opens easily with KVT ball-bearing system and a flipper
• Custom-designed deep-carry pocketclip echoes the lines of handle recess and can be mounted left or right