Kershaw Knives 1395 Lightyear Assissted Opening Knife
1395Regular price $23.95
The Lightyear is an entry in the Kershaw Starter Series, designed as a slim, effective knife at an attractive price. The first thing users will notice about the Lightyear is its horn-like profile. Despite the handle's slim design, it stays ergonomic in the hand for long periods of time. The grippy handle is made of glass-filled nylon, featuring recessed grooves that are pleasing to the eye and hand. A spear point blade provides plenty of cutting area and strength for most work tasks. Finally, a deep-carry clip keeps the knife discreet in the pocket.
- Slim profile is comfortable in the hand; doesn't take up much space in the pocket.
- Opens quickly and easily with SpeedSafe® assisted opening and built-in flipper
- 4Cr14 blade steel offers good corrosion resistance, easy sharpening, high strength; bead-blasted finish provides a subtle, matte look
- Glass-filled nylon handle has patterned machining for secure grip
- Blade Length 3.125 in. (7.9 cm)
- Blade Steel 4Cr14
- Blade Finish/Coating Bead-blasted finish
- Blade Thickness 0.106 in. (2.7 mm)
- Closed Length 4.125 in. (10.5 cm)
- Handle Material Glass-filled nylon
- Handle Thickness 0.52 in. (13.2 mm)
- Overall Length 7.25 in. (18.4 cm)
- Weight 2.5 oz (71 g)